Recombinant Proteins and Enzymes
Biogenomics’ core competency is the production of Recombinant Proteins. One of the most important advantages of using r-DNA derived proteins or enzymes is that products are Animal-Origin-Free (AOF), thus eliminating the risk of viral and other adventitious agents. Biogenomics has developed a portfolio of Cell-Culture Reagents and Enzymes. These reagents are ideal replacements for animal-derived proteins and enzymes so that the entire production process can be made completely animal origin free.
RECOMBINANT PROTEINS AND ENZYMES (AOF) (MARKETED PRODUCTS)
- Recombinant Insulin (For Cell culture)
- Recombinant Trypsin (Mammalian cell culture for Insulin production and proteomics applications)
- Recombinant Carboxy peptidase (For Insulin manufacturing)
- Recombinant Enterokinase
- Recombinant Transferrin.
RECOMBINANT PROTEINS AND ENZYMES (AOF) DEVELOPMENT STAGE
- Recombinant Insulin like Growth factor-1
- Recombinant Protein A
- Recombinant Human Serum Albumin