At Biogenomics, our core competency lies in our ability to rapidly develop high expression- high quality Biopharmaceuticals, using our proprietary platform technology. The platform technology comprises of vectors that generate high yield Super-Producer Cell Lines. Our Process Development is robust with principles of 'Quality-by-Design' (QbD) which are critical for subsequent regulatory clearances.
The scope of Contract Research services offered extends over a wide spectrum of activities and includes the following:
- Molecular cloning and expression of genes in bacteria, yeast and other mammalian cells
- Strain development and characterization of Master Cell Banks
- Fermentation and purification process development
- Downstream process development as per cGMP
- Formulation development and Stability studies for Biopharmaceuticals
Contract research is undertaken at Biogenomics’ sprawling 20,000 sq. ft. R&D center, which includes an 9000 sq. ft. of class 100,000 area. The center is well-equipped with the latest world class instruments and other support facilities.